About Me

Masco Media Gh

"I AM ON MY KNEELS," ASENSO BOAKYE PRAYS ON NANA ADDO

 


"I AM ON MY KNEELS," ASENSO BOAKYE PRAYS ON  NANA ADDO.


The member of Parliament for the Bantama constituency has appealed  to President Akufo-Addo to help revive Neoplan Gh Limited in his capacity as MP for Bantama, where the company is situated.


Asenso made this clear to Nana as part of his tour in the Ashanti Region which saw the commissioning of the Kokooase State of the art AstroTurf Pitch and other monumental projects on going in the Ashanti region.


Asenso reiterated that bantama was once seen as a pivot of trade through which all other economic activities revolved(Bantama Economy). He said  " I stand here today not in my capacity as the minister but the member of parliament for the good people of bantama constituency. I am on my kneels , please help revive Neoplane GH so that my People (Bantama constituents) can be employed" ...This is a sign of selfless and dedicated leader.

Asenso, Personality of possibilities.



Post a Comment

0 Comments

script>