About Me

Masco Media Gh

The CEO of Nsafoacare on Sunday donated a Toyota Corrola CE to his wife as Her Mother's Day Package.




 The CEO of Nsafoacare on Sunday donated a Toyota Corrola CE to his wife as Her Mother's Day Package.


Speaking to him, He reiterated the love shown him by his wife from college days (St joseph's College Bechem) when he was still a young guy leaving with his parents.He said "Akosua Fosua shown me love when I have no room for myself even before marriage but she agreed and accepted to marry me at that tender age and my target is to get her a tear rubber by 2030" 


They are currently blessed with 5 adorable kids and an unborn one.





He also donated an undisclosed amount to all the widows of his church (Covenant Pentecostal Church)





He is has also exhited similar kind gesture to the all the pregnant women of AAMUSTED -Kumasi campus .and A Schorlarship Package for all the needy but brilliant students on campus(NNBBS)

Post a Comment

0 Comments

script>