About Me

Masco Media Gh

Why do you think you deserve to be the winner? an open letter to Naasei OT. Youth Organiser Hopeful Bantama Constituency

 

Why do you think you deserve to be the winner? an open letter to Naasei OT. Youth Organiser Hopeful Bantama Constituency.


Because I truly believe- I do have what it takes to be one and if I'm short on it, a strong willingness to acquire in full.


I seriously consider myself sometimes as most important person in this world who has been sent to fulfill some destiny, to leave a mark, to inspire, to create and to make this world a better place. I know it's pure crazy but I'm that too.


‘Good' is not impressive and not a prize to settle with. My only redemption is at 'great'. There is a constant restlessness that reminds me of unfinished tasks, unachieved goals and unacquired skills.


I loathe mediocrity and that's why I have hated myself on various stages of life while trying to acquire a skill I've put my heart into. It's either 'hell yeah' or 'fuck no' situation.


Life feels too long if there is no passion in it. Taking the road that most of the people are, is dull and repulsive. It's the wrong road. There's no triumph to be found there because there are no troubles, no tests and no tenacity in it.


Get it done or let it go and I can't let it go. If I let it go, I go with it


*_FRIENDS OF NAASEI OT_*

Post a Comment

0 Comments

script>