About Me

Masco Media Gh

An open letter to AAMUSTED SRC



TO my_AAMUSTED SRC TO MANAGEMENT


 I write,

We are at the cross road we neither nor knew nothing to cross ahead, move two step backwards, curve left or right. We are all stranded in the Vatican City! 


We are indeed, perplexed, flabbergasted in no certainty what's next after four good months of intensive study only to he disappointed  by unpleasant all mighty UTAG strike. All hopes were lost and we  are still hanging in swinging pendulum.


Some of us students coming from afar, our parents were only waiting to send us the only one way ticket back to Bankook but the unfortunate well hatched plan by our lectures UNTAG hitted us all like second  COVID 21. 


However or whatever, now that our boots are still hanging and we automatically asked to leave the boxing ring and yet we did not have the option to leave, my candid advice to the SRC to the management is that : 


Most students are sponsoring their own education themelves and had to do remedial works in order to get through supplement their stay on campus. Even though I chanced a post that indicated that school authority was meeting with hostel management and to see how best  forward  they can help us return to write our pending  exams face to face.


On a second note I heard that SRC had met with management and they were informed that the examination unit have already printed the exams papers off hand and they were nothing they could do and  that we can only come back to write the exams face to face. 


I know most students like my self have no absolute problem against us writing this pending exams face to face. BUT, I mean BUT come to think  of these plightd  students go through. 


I am coming afar and had to pay lorry fare and my luggage in with amount of 120GHC. Just multiple by my  in and out fare. What about my other expenses, the stress and the risk in travelling? I have no doubt that every student goes through these kinds of problems one way or the other. 


Now my candid suggestions to SRC leadership to the management is that they should  do ALL,* I mean ALL* that they can to allow us to use the lms to close the semester.


 I may stand for corrections, but  I have this suggestions to the SRC body that,  when should meet the management they  tell them that students  are ready and willing to pay at least 20GhC surcharge fee for the already printed exams papers in order to use the lms and I think this will be far  better to save time and resources than packing our luggage back to school knowing nothing where to stay, what to eat and a whole lots of troubles. 


We are indeed in hard times and hard time deed desperate solutions and the [ only antinodes to this panacia now is #lms. 

God bless AAMUSTED, Good bless lms. 



Arimiyaw Arimiyaw

©ITE Level 200f

Post a Comment

0 Comments

script>